If you’re looking for a warehouse for lease or want to lease a depot for a longer period, uTenant can help you simplify the process of finding the perfect property for your specific warehouse storage needs.
We understand your time is valuable, so we take the fuss out of having to contact multiple brokers. We use our advanced matching systems between landlords and prospective tenants to ensure you can focus on what is important: your business.
How uTenant Works
We've streamlined the process of connecting vacant warehouse storage space offered by registered landlords via our platform. By registering to our platform and entering your requirements, you create an environment where you are in complete control.
How to Matchup Quick
If you’re looking to rent out your warehouse, simply register to uTenant and list your properties for free. Filling out as many details as possible will help us match your warehouse with your ideal tenant. That’s it!
Those looking to find a warehouse to rent in Sydney can browse through the uTenant resources and read our top 5 tips for leasing a warehouse to help you make an informed decision before you begin your new warehouse hunt. We also supply you with resources like the Warehouse Relocation Checklist to make sure nothing gets missed. Once you know what you’re after, start your 100% free search.
Why choose uTenant?
- No middlemen: Tenants are connected to landlords directly based on matched search criteria, so you can avoid heavy selling real-estate agents and unnecessary fees.
- Confidential: Your search information remains private until a match is made, at which point it will only be shared with the tenants and landlords involved. You get to choose if, and when, your move is announced.
- Save time: Input your details, click to connect and you’re ready to negotiate directly! Our warehouse leasing model provides you with a seamless and relatively effortless way of generating additional cash flow on a short-term, long-term or a casual basis.
- Save money: uTenant is 100% free for tenants and we share our fee with you*. Landlords can list properties for free. Upon agreement, we charge a fee which is typically lower than traditional real-estate agencies.
- Total transparency: Since the uTenant platform puts tenants and landlords in contact directly, transparency is a must, with no hooks or hidden fees. Once the parties are put in contact with one another, you are free to negotiate a deal directly, with or without the assistance of uTenant.